The new year has me reflecting on some things.
When I was an itty-bitty Chaos, way before I had reliable access to the internet, I used to have a list of characters that I numbered and then randomly selected numbers to write something random.
Random characters. Random settings. It was script-format and the characters were often one-note. But it was really fun to write. I think it was fun to read as well, I'd have to ask Muse.
I think I'm going to start it up again. As practice. OC-centric, to practice character development and arcs. I'll make a list, tables. I have dice. I can use them for something fun.
If it's good, I can sell it. If not, well... I had fun and I learned something (maybe). That's what matters.
When I was an itty-bitty Chaos, way before I had reliable access to the internet, I used to have a list of characters that I numbered and then randomly selected numbers to write something random.
Random characters. Random settings. It was script-format and the characters were often one-note. But it was really fun to write. I think it was fun to read as well, I'd have to ask Muse.
I think I'm going to start it up again. As practice. OC-centric, to practice character development and arcs. I'll make a list, tables. I have dice. I can use them for something fun.
If it's good, I can sell it. If not, well... I had fun and I learned something (maybe). That's what matters.